NORTHERN SERVICE SUPPORT SPECIALIST IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
Full time job
We all love to watch a great match, but what would sports be without the lines on the field? Our mission is to help contractors, educational establishments, local authorities and sports organisations, from grassroots clubs to elite teams, create impeccable fields.
Want to join us?
At Turf Tank, we want to upgrade the support structure for our continued expansion within the UK market by adding a Northern Service Support Specialist. The successful applicant will be responsible for handling service and technical support requests, new customer field training, and supporting the existing UK sales teams activities. For someone who is tech savvy, has hands on experience working with machinery, exceptional customer service skills and a passion for helping people this is a remarkable time to get involved with a rapidly expanding robotics company that has a great product, and a growing team dedicated to the support and success of our customers.
What we offer
- Location: UK Field-based (northern UK – ideally around Leeds/Manchester or above)
- Compensation: Competitive Package
- Job Type: Full Time
- Turf Tank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Front-line email, chat, video and phone support for Turf Tank’s UK customers
- Triage and resolve technical support issues relating to all aspects of our products and provide actionable solutions
- Document all inbound inquiries from customers in CRM system (HubSpot) by filing support tickets
- Field and remote service support maintaining robots operation, and managing customer technical queries
- On site new customer installation and training, with regular follow up contact and ongoing assistance
- Responsible for maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction, and developing long term relationships to help develop other opportunities
- Sales support activities including attending demos, increasing product awareness, generating new referral leads, planning and attending exhibitions and road show events
- Develop after sales strategies and increase revenue via the upsell of additional support products including warranty, service packages, product add-ons
- Take ownership of the NPS system, receiving customer feedback to ensure they are happy and satisfied with their Turf Tank experience and product, and utilise the information to create future opportunities
- Research and consistently update the customer database with contact details and information from prospective customers
- Experience in Customer Support, Systems or Technical Support role via phone, email, chat and face to face
- Ability to stay calm and offer a professional support experience to maintain customer satisfaction at all times
- Tech savvy with the capacity to communicate technical/complex information both verbally and in writing
- Competent attending demos and other customer facing commercial activities
- Experience of investigating, identifying and repairing technical products
- Excellent organisation and time-management skills
- Passion for the sports industry, with an existing contact network is a plus
- A real team player, with full dedication to build our fast-growing robotics company
- Northern England based with good access to major trunk roads
The world’s first autonomous line marking robot #coolestrobotever
Turf Tank is the company behind the world’s first autonomous line marking robot for sports fields, the Turf Tank One. Over the past few years, we have seen strong growth across the globe. Our unique technology and high performing teams are the key to our current success and plan for future growth. At Turf Tank, you will get to play a central role in our global team of 100+ people, while building an amazing career for yourself. Our corporate culture is very entrepreneurial and entertaining. We focus on implementing world class tools, systems and practices, in order to realise our growth ambition. We offer a challenging experience where you will manage your own projects and responsibilities from day one. We will work together to find the right mix of tasks to suit both your interests and passions, as well as the company’s needs. You will get the opportunity to improve your skills and grow together with our team, while working with some of the most amazing sport facilities and clubs in the world.
Deadline for application: 1st August