REMOTE-BASED FREELANCE MARKET RESEARCH ANALYST
We all love to watch a great match, but what would sports be without the lines on the field? Our mission is to help contractors, educational establishments, local authorities and sports organisations, from grassroots clubs to elite teams, create impeccable fields.
Want to join us?
Do you possess an analytical mind and have a trained eye for details? Can you identify potential customers that fit the ideal profile for a company and create databases from this data?
At Turf Tank, we want to upgrade our marketing and sales efforts and complete our team with a Market Research Analyst that will work closely with our Global Sales & Marketing teams. Our market research team is the fundamental ground for the success of our sales efforts. As a data analyst, you will be responsible for identifying potential customers and creating databases that can help prioritize our next commercial steps.
Turf Tank is the company behind the world’s first autonomous line marking robot for sports fields, the Turf Tank One. Over the past few years, we have seen strong growth across the globe. Our unique technology and high performing teams are the key to our current success and plan for future growth. At Turf Tank, you will get to play a central role in our global team, while building an amazing career for yourself. Our corporate culture is very entrepreneurial and entertaining. We focus on implementing world class tools, systems and practices, in order to realize our growth ambition.
- Find & Process relevant market data
- Identify opportunities for several sectors Turf Tank is active in
- Work with our international field sales team in Europe & the USA
- Identify opportunities and structure the implementation of process
- Implement and monitor data dashboards for the different departments
- Follow team’s data analysis requests
- Strong analytical thinking
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to create databases, knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Tech-savvy, ability to work with online tools, CRM software
- Attention to detail and ability to deliver high-quality results
- Ability to understand market research results and use these results along with in market data to pull together a story
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Be curious. Be collaborative. Be forward thinking.
- Passion for the sports industry is a plus
- A real team player, with full dedication to build our fast-growing robotics company
Benefits and Perks
We offer a challenging experience where you will manage your own projects and responsibilities from day one. We will work together to find the right mix of tasks to suit both your interests and passions, as well as the company’s needs. You will get the opportunity to improve your skills and grow together with our team, while working with some of the most amazing sport facilities and clubs in the world.
Interested? Apply now!
Please send your application to Jeremy Patay, Head of Expansion and Strategic Partnerships, firstname.lastname@example.org.