ENGINEERING SPECIALISTS (ELECTRICAL) WANTED!
Vacancies: Hjørring, Aalborg
We all love to watch a great match, but what would be sports without the lines on the fields? Our mission is to help sports organizations, from small clubs and schools to elite stadiums, create impeccable fields where players can display their skills and talent, and the fans can cheer alongside their favorite teams.
Want to join us?
We are looking for a new electrical engineer in our development team to help us develop our products and underlying technology. You will work with some of the best sports organizations, and you will have the power to improve their facilities by introducing them to the newest technology in field painting.
What you’ll do
- R&D of electronics solutions for line marking robots.
- Firmware development on both microcontrollers and Linux-based systems.
- Cooperate with external partners on PCB design and prototypes.
Who you are
- Experience with the design of industrial-grade electronics capable of operating in harsh conditions.
- Experience working with sensors and actuators such as IMU, GNSS, motors, wheel encoders, etc.
- Experience with hardware device drivers for IMU, GNSS, motors, etc.
- Knowledge of different communication channels such as UART, SPI, I2C, CAN, etc.
- Experience with developing drivers on Linux and microcontroller systems is an absolute advantage, as well as device firmware update design (boot-loader).
- Experience with the design of servo motor control is a plus.
- Experience in managing subcontractors, suppliers & external partners.
- You are self-driven, result-oriented, and very hands-on.
Suitable educational backgrounds include:
- Control and Automation
- Electro-mechanical Systems Design
- Mechatronic Control Engineering
- Power electronics and drives
What we offer
- The chance to have a significant impact on the development department
- The opportunity to influence, decide and take action in a diverse team spanning many disciplines.
- Excellent career opportunities in a company that is expected to grow more than 100% in the coming year.
- The chance to define the architecture for our next-gen robots and only work with the latest technologies.
- The location is at our headquarters in Hjørring, Denmark (moving to Svenstrup in Q2 2022).
- Salary based on qualifications and experience.