ENGINEERING SPECIALISTS (ROBOTICS) WANTED!
Vacancies: Hjørring, Aalborg
We all love to watch a great match, but what would be sports without the lines on the fields? Our mission is to help sports organizations, from small clubs and schools to elite stadiums, create impeccable fields where players can display their skills and talent, and the fans can cheer alongside their favorite teams.
Want to join us?
We are looking for a new robotics engineer in our development team to help us develop our products and underlying technology. You will work with some of the best sports organizations, and you will have the power to improve their facilities by introducing them to the newest technology in field painting.
What you’ll do
- Join the development team to take part in the development of our next-gen robots and services.
- Design, implement, and validate features and algorithms in ROS Integrate, test and debug software solutions in simulation and on physical robots.
- Provide technical leadership in areas of specialization and contribute original ideas and improvements to project designs, pipelines, and tools.
Who you are
- Turf Tank is looking for a solid and experienced profile with the ability to make essential decisions while also incorporating the vast amount of experience obtained from operating, maintaining, and developing existing products.
- 5+ years of commercial experience in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Strong understanding of hardware, software, and electromechanical system integration.
- Strong knowledge of the following topics is preferred: mobile robots, ROS / ROS2, localization, navigation, state estimation, path planning, control theory, software architecture and design, git, Linux, and programming languages such as Python and C++.
- Suitable educational backgrounds include:
- Control and Automation
- Software Engineering
What we offer
- The chance to have a significant impact on the development department
- The opportunity to influence, decide and take action in a diverse team spanning many disciplines.
- Excellent career opportunities in a company that is expected to grow more than 100% in the coming year.
- The chance to define the architecture for our next-gen robots and only work with the latest technologies.
- The location is at our headquarters in Hjørring, Denmark (moving to Svenstrup in Q2 2022).
- Salary based on qualifications and experience.