REGIONAL TERRITORY MANAGER WANTED!
- Southern California
- East/West Canada
We all love to watch a great match, but what would be sports without the lines on the fields? Our mission is to help sports organizations, from small clubs and schools to elite stadiums create impeccable fields, where players can display their skills and talent and the fans can cheer alongside their favorite teams.
Want to join us?
We are looking for a new Territory Manager in our sales team who can help us attract new customers to continue the growth in sales of our robot around the US. You will work with some of the best sports organizations and you will have the power to improve their facilities, by introducing them to the newest technology in field painting.
What you’ll do
- Sales strategy. You decide on a sales strategy, together with the sales manager, that will achieve the company’s growth objectives in your territory
- Sales activities. You make your own schedule in order to exceed your daily KPI’s
- Demos. You will plan and conduct onsite demonstrations with prospects
- Customer satisfaction. You will respond to customer inquiries with professionalism
Who you are
- Experienced. You have preferably one year of previous B2B experience.
- Organized. You are capable of managing your time and schedule your day-to-day activities.
- Negotiator. Your communication can convince minds and close deals.
- Presenter. You can create and deliver presentations tailored to different profiles.
- Technical. You are familiar with CRM systems (Hubspot preferably).
- Spirited. You have a lot of drive, energy and are a real team player.
- Sports fan. If you have experience or passion for the sports industry, or turf management, even better!
What we offer
- Compensations. We offer a base salary + travel reimbursement + UNCAPPED commission
- Remote work. You can work from the comfort of your own home
- Flexibility. We trust you are capable to achieve your own goals so you can build your own schedule
- Support your career growth. We will provide you with all the tools you need for your professional development
Turf Tank is an equal opportunity employer. We believe innovation is born from diversity, where different minds come together and create unexpected solutions. That is why we embrace and encourage diversity in our workplace.
Apply for this job