Field Operations Engineer WANTED!
- Gulf Coast
- Pacific Northwest US
- Southwest US
Starting date: Q1 2022
We all love to watch a great match, but what would sports be without lines on the field? Our mission is to help sports organizations create impeccable fields, from small clubs and schools to elite stadiums. Turf Tank is here to help create the perfect environment for players and fans.
Want to join us?
The Field Operations Engineer for Turf Tank plays a vital role in support and customer service for every customer, beginning in the weeks leading up to install. You will be the go-to contact for each of the customers that you install and will provide sideline support as needed for your teammates’ customers as well. One of Turf Tank’s major values is the supreme level of customer service/support that is provided to every customer. Being a knowledgeable team member, you will troubleshoot and work as a team to resolve problems across the country.
What you’ll do
- CRM/Support System Management. You will log the support activity in Hubspot: support issues, emails, support tickets
- Robot Installation. Perform robot installs in your territory by coordinating with Logistics, Sales, and the Customer to schedule ideal install dates
- Robot Training. Spend 1-2 days on-site with the new customer operators and train them on how to use the robot
- Demos and Tradeshows. Help the sales reps with on-site demos for prospects and represent the company in a professional manner at trade shows in your territory
Who you are
- Experienced. 1+ year experience in Customer Support, Systems or Technical Support role
- Studies. Bachelor’s Degree a plus, but not required.
- Good communicator. Ability to communicate technical/complex information both verbally and in writing
- Customer-centric. You know how to respond with professionalism to customers inquiries
- Organized. You are capable of multitasking, and have great time management skills
- Technical savvy. You have an affinity for technology. Experience with a CRM system is a plus.
- Creative. An open mind who can find creative solutions to the encountered issues.
- Spirited. You have a lot of drive, energy and are a real team player.
- Sports fan. If you have experience or passion for the sports industry, or turf management, even better!
What we offer
- Compensations. Competitive salary
- Support your career growth. We will provide you with all the tools you need for your professional development. We will work together to find the right mix of tasks to suit both your interests and passions, as well as the company’s needs.
- A challenging experience. Where you will manage your own projects and responsibilities from day one. You will get the opportunity to improve your skills and grow together with our team, while working with some of the most amazing sport facilities and clubs in the world.
Turf Tank is an equal opportunity employer. We believe innovation is born from diversity, where different minds come together and create unexpected solutions. That is why we embrace and encourage diversity in our workplace.
Apply for this job