Regional Territory Manager
Location: West Canada
About the position:
We’re looking for a “hunter,” experienced in sales, and has the ability to adapt skills to the social and technological changes of today. Being a sports enthusiast with a passion for hardware, software and technology is a plus. As the Regional Territory Manager, you will be responsible for revenue growth, building relationships, and representing Turf Tank and it’s core values on and
off the “field.”
About the company:
The world’s first autonomous line marking robot #coolestrobotever
Turf Tank is the company behind the world’s first autonomous line marking robot for sports fields. Over the past years, we have seen strong growth across the globe. The combination of our unique technology and working closely together as a high performing team, is the key to our current success and plan for future growth.
At Turf Tank, you will get to play a central role in our team of 80+ employees globally, while building an amazing career for yourself. Our corporate culture is very entrepreneurial and fun. We focus on implementing world class tools, systems and practices, in order to realize our growth ambition.
● Competitive base salary, commission, + bonus potential
● Individual employer paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
● (2) weeks paid vacation
● Cell phone stipend and mileage reimbursement
Qualified Candidates have:
● Experience hunting leads and driving new revenue
● 1-3 years of quota carrying and closing experience
● Excellent organizational and communication skills – both written and verbal
● Strong listening skills and understanding the value of asking effective follow-up questions
● Ability to be comfortable being uncomfortable
● Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not essential
● Team-oriented mentality
● Experience working and managing a Customer Relationship Management system
● Proven track record of success (activity, pipeline, closing, revenue)
● Have a “hunter’s” mindset: Be focused on driving new business in your territory.
● Develop a qualified pipeline through prospecting, cold calling, and demoing the product.
● Have a “closer’s mindset: Prospects need your product, and you know how to close the deal
● Own the sales process from lead generation to closed won
● Establish strong relationships with decision makers in all verticals (i.e. Athletic Directors, Parks and Rec Directors, Club Presidents, Turf Managers, etc.)
● Consistently achieve and exceed new business goals and activity based KPI’s
Turf Tank is an equal opportunity employer.